Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Challenge #17- Anything Goes! Winner

Hi Everyone! It's time to announce our winner for Challenge #17. We had such a huge turnout but unfortunately we can only give out a few prizes. Thanks Everyone for participating. 

Our lucky winner is...





Super cute card and I love the play on word. Congrats Jo on being our winner for this week's challenge. You've won 3 digis at ARF. We hope you'll create more cute projects with your prizes.


MVP is..


I couldn't decide who to pick as our Most Valuable Player this week so I used the random number generator. Even though it's random you deserve our MVP Annett. Love the your project. It would make such a cute gift for anyone. You've won 1 digi at our shop.

Top Three:





Congrats top three. Please join us tomorrow for another challenge. For the rest of the year our theme will be Christmas related! So if you're thinking of making a holiday card I hope this will help motivate you more. Who knows you may win one of our prizes.

*Winners please email sherry at sherrytdesigns@gmail.com to claim your prize.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!!! So excited to see my name in the Top 3...I'm looking forward to playing along with you all for the Christmas challenge--I placed an order over the weekend & I'm looking forward to receiving my stamps!!!!! Congrats to all the other winners too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) i'm shocked, but absolutely thrilled to bits! xx
    Will be emailing you real soon, thank you Sherry.
    Congrats to the other winners too. xx
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm so excited to have made top 3! Will showcase my badge proudly! Congrats to all the winners- fantastic makes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card for Top 3 and congratulations to the other winners!
    Hugs, Wenche

    ReplyDelete